Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ok, Day 3 (With all the spelling mistakes)

There was this DJ thing that took place in the FC, lots of dancing, sadly no girls this time, there was the DJ night on the 1st night itself that I think I forgot to mention. Yes, sad to say I did dance, both times, I was wearing black though so no one could see anthing other than jeans moving the 1st night- there were also GNLU girls dancing with us, the second time was in broad daylight - which I think I'll end up regretting for the rest of my life.

Jokes apart, I sat through one of the worst footloose competitions in the entire history of synapse, well -- worse than the last two years any ways. it was just the same set of guys doing the same set of things again and again and again and .... Our college won the group thing ... Dance coders were pretty decent ..., in the small duration between the end of the performances and the announcement of the results there was a short performance by these two kids (couldnt be older than 6 ?) to that aamir khan number from taare zamin par - those guys got the max amount of cheering from the audience. Annnd there was this girl from Nirma who had come a day late for naach so she performed but wasnt judged, she was in my opinion pretty good - could have given srujith and company a run for their money, had she come in time.

Then at like 9 or so RagnaRok started, it was good !!! just on the wrong day. I wish that they had had ragna yesterday, and Cynosure right after that ? or Today. There were a total of 8 teams, the last one was HTB (the DAIICT team), or Hum toh Bajayenge ('We Will Play' in Hindi, or maybe 'We will Beat Up' it can mean both), they had their last time together , it was a laugh kind of. The Bands played Trivium (they messed that one up -Lights to Flies), and Pearl Jam (I forgot to mention that Black Played Pearl Jam as well - they played the song Black). The band that won it in the end was Manefus(it means royal eagle in egyption they claim) I think, and the Best Drummer went to Nephalim(means band from hell), the Best ohh forget it. Listen to them all at - tempostand Along with Black, all brought to you by Naman, Thakur, Ujjawal and well I dunno. ...

Feel like dancing, they should have kept the DJ night tonight itself, too much unused energy need to burn it off, which is why this post.

See who ever it is who reads this 'kind of regularly', after I guess another couple of months ? or maybe some weeks, who ever it is have fun.

No comments: